About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Victor! I'm currently studying at SIT Year 1 in Sustainable Infrastructure Engineering (Building Services). I'm a Christian, attending Heart of God Church.

Thursday 29 November 2018

Critical Reflection on Project Learning

Throughout the whole project, I realized the power of the team could make things possible. All of us have different skills and knowledge and we were able to do things that we can’t do alone. Individually, I learned a lot about my teammates in this project. The experience I had with working together with them allowed me to understand how as a team we should overcome adversity. For instance, when we were preparing our presentation, everyone might have different opinions on the parts we should present. I learned to step back and listened, realized that great communication includes being a great listener. There is a quote saying, “A good leader starts with being a good listener”, thus explained listening is an essential part of good communication. My biggest takeaway from this project is never the technical part but to be a good listener to others.

1 comment:

  1. Realizing how important listening is good insight, Victor! Thanks for the effort!

    ReplyDelete