About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Victor! I'm currently studying at SIT Year 1 in Sustainable Infrastructure Engineering (Building Services). I'm a Christian, attending Heart of God Church.

Thursday 29 November 2018

Critical Reflection on Module Learning

At the start of this module, I wrote about wanting to improve my overall English language so that I would be able to relay my thoughts and communicate better. After going through the past 13 weeks, I believed I can relay my thoughts and communicate better now, but I couldn’t say that I achieved my goals yet. I felt that my English wasn’t strong enough. I still struggled on many assignments, including the presentation, where I spent a lot of time practicing it. I even had some night that I stayed up late just to phrase my words better. But I’m grateful for the chance to improve my English overall, as I learned how to write a report effectively and further improved on being a team player. Nonetheless, I won’t stop continuing to raise my English language into a new level until I achieve my goals.

1 comment: